LIVE at Firefly Concerts
When are you open?
- Monday through Saturday from 12pm-6pm.
- Friday from 12pm-8pm, with Happy Hour specials from 4-8pm.
- The last tasting of the day is at 5:00pm on Monday-Friday and 5:30pm on Saturday.
- Sunday Brunch is held on Select Sundays from 11am-3pm. Reservations not required.
- Check our Events page to view extended hours for events, festivals and happy hours, or closings for private events and concerts.
What is your address?
- Firefly Distillery is located at 4201 Spruill Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405.
- Some GPS navigation systems will take you to our back shipping entrance. Please enter from our front gate on Spruill Avenue, next to Charleston Glass.
Do you offer food and drinks?
- We’re serving up Firefly and Bend & Steal cocktails!
- Our food menu offers light bites, snacks, and sandwiches.
- In-house catering is available for groups of 15 guests or more. Please email [email protected] for more information. Let us have your snacks and light bites waiting for you!
- We have a limited food menu on Saturdays as we encourage supporting our local food trucks! We have a food truck on site every Saturday from 12-4pm. Check out our Events page for details before your visit!
Can we bring our own food?
- We do not allow outside food or beverage.
- Tents and coolers are prohibited.
Are you family friendly?
- Yes! Minors are allowed in our facility if accompanied by an adult at all times.
- We have a variety of festive lawn games, including cornhole, Giant Connect Four, and ring toss, along with board games and more for the whole family to enjoy.
- Guests must be Age 21+ to participate in tastings or purchase cocktails or bottles. Please be prepared to show a valid ID.
Are dogs permitted?
- We love dogs as much as you do, but for the safety of all animals and guests, please leave your furry friends at home.
- Firefly is fully ADA compliant and follows all guidelines related to service animals.
How can I bring some Firefly home with me?
- We have an expansive Gift Shop where we sell everything from apparel to bar supplies, mixers, various spirits infused treats, books, tailgating equipment, and much more!
- You may purchase any of our spirits in The Tasting Room.
Do you offer Gift Cards?
- The Distillery has a fairly large parking lot. If lot is full, please be respectful of neighboring businesses and do not park in their lots.
- Our Front Gate is locked every evening and on Sundays. Cars left overnight may be retrieved the next day. If a car is left on Saturday, it may not be retrieved until Monday.
- Our facility is fully ADA compliant and has accessible ADA parking located near the front of the facility. Vehicles that park in the designated accessible parking spaces must either display a temporary hang tag or have a permanent state license plate with the accessible parking notations. Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No weapons or firearms are permitted on property.
- No smoking. Use of e-cigarettes or open flames are also prohibited in or within 100ft of our buildings.
- Firefly Distillery is fully ADA compliant with Standards for Accessible Design, and the tour path is accessible for all individuals with disabilities.
What are your tasting hours?
- Tastings are offered Monday-Saturday, every 30 minutes, starting at 12pm.
- The last tasting of the day is 5:00pm on Monday-Friday and 5:30pm on Saturday, unless otherwise noted.
- All times are subject to space and availability.
Do I need to book a tasting in advance?
- Tasting experiences are available on a first come, first-served basis. Reservations are available, but not required.
- Saturday tastings are walk-ins only, on a first come, first-served basis. If you have a group of 12 or more, please email [email protected] to set up your tasting time!
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for check in. Tastings are done as a group and start promptly every 30 minutes. We will make our best effort to accommodate, but late arrivals may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, or result in an abbreviated tasting experience.
What do your tasting offerings entail?
- Check out our Visit page for information on all Tasting offerings and group packages.
- Standard Tastings include a guided tasting flight of six spirits and souvenir shot glass for each guest.
- Deluxe Tastings may be booked for any occasion and include cocktails, snacks, and swag!
- Bachelorette and Bachelor groups are always welcome! Find more information on our Light It Up Bachelorette and Fire It Up Bachelor packages here.
- Celebrating a special event? Drop us a line and let us know how we can help make your occasion truly special and memorable!
What types of tours are available?
- Guests are welcome to explore our History Room free of charge.
- Learn more about our signature Master Distiller’s Whiskey Tour and Tasting. Each tour size is limited to 12 guests for an intimate, informational experience. All guests for this offering must be Age 21+.
- Private guided tours and tastings are by appointment only and require a minimum of eight guests. More information may be found here.
How long does the Southern Lemonade Vodka last once opened?
- As we use real lemons in our distillery exclusive Southern Lemonade Vodka, the product will last three months at room temperature, six months in the refrigerator, or one year in the freezer. We recommend refrigerating after opening.